Tiltons 77-Series master cylinders offer the latest in racing master cylinder technology in a very lightweight and compact design. The rear spherical bearing mount and one-piece piston/ pushrod eliminate side thrust into the master cylinder bore,providing consistent and repeatable braking. 77-Series master cylinders specifically for use with Tilton 900-Series pedal assemblies and balance bars.
- Reliable seal/piston design
- Billet aluminium body profile is optimised for each bore size, providing the highest levels of strength/stiffness while minimising weight
- Hand-built and blueprinted for cut-off port travel. Cut-off port travel may be tuned for increased or decreased pedal free-play using optional shims
- Spherical bearing (rear pivot) is positively retained with circlips
- Proprietary low-friction coatings minimise wear and provide smooth operation
- 29mm of stroke provides the fluid displacement needed for a wide variety of applications
- AN6 crush washer seal inlet port
- AN3 outlet port
- Weight: 140gms (varies by bore size)
*Note fitting not included.
Watch the Tech Videos below