Chassis height is part of your setup too.
Levels scale pads too.
- Check actual ride height when car is on scales or on a leveler. Don't get your setup 'just right' only to find out the car is too low or too high once you get it back on the ground.
- Includes an easy to setup self-leveling beam laser, 4 easy to read targets that are held to the frame with magnets and a separate pad leveling target for leveling the scale pads and establishing the 'ground plane' to measure chassis heights.
- Targets made from red transparent Acrylic making the beam much more readable as most of the laser passes through the target showing only the line.
- Laser stand includes bracket with knob for major height adjustments or make minor adjustments with the leveling screws on the base plate. It doesn't have to be perfectly level as the laser self-levels.
- Comes with hard case - 11-3/4" x 7-1/4" x 5-3/4"
- Target range: 1" - 4-1/2""
- Additional or replacement targets available
More From This Category