Motec CDL3, Club Dash Backlit Logger Only *NOW WITH LOGGING AND I/O UPGRADE AS STANDARD*
SKU code: MO18022
The Club Dash Logger is a fully configurable backlit display, controller and logging device. It offers the same quality and advanced technology as our top of the line systems, with a package of features tailored to suit entry level motorsport requirements such as club racing.
The screen layout can be tailored to suit individual preferences and is able to display a large number of data channels, warning alarms, lap times, fuel calculations, minimum corner speeds, maximum straight speeds and more.
- 2 x Configurable CAN or RS232 bus with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
- 1 x Dedicated RS232
- 180 x 91 x 18 mm excluding connector
- Weight 385 g
- 1 x 34 pin AMP connector
Inputs **NOW INCLUDED AS STANDARD**
- Provision for 4 x analogue voltage high resolution inputs
- Provision for 2 x analogue temperature inputs
- 2 x Digital inputs
- 3 x Speed inputs with voltage measuring capability
- Compatible with E888 expander (8 Thermocouples only)
Outputs **NOW INCLUDED AS STANDARD**
- 4 x PWM, switched or digital outputs
Logging **NOW INCLUDED AS STANDARD**
- 8 MB logging memory
- Logging rates up to 500 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- 3-axis G sensor
- Dash temperature sensor
- Sensor supply voltage
- Battery voltage
INPUT / OUTPUT UPGRADE NOW STANDARD ON ALL CDL3 UNITS
The functionality of the CDL3 is now expanded with the inclusion of the 12 I/O Upgrade, which activates additional CDL3 inputs and outputs.
It allows for:
- Wiring of 6 sensors into the CDL3 using either a custom loom or MoTeC's pre-wired CDL3 I/O Loom. This professional quality terminated loom adds 4 analogue voltage inputs and 2 analogue temperature inputs.
- Use of 2 digital and 3 speed inputs. These are already pre-wired into the button lead of the CDL3 Terminated Loom.
- Use of 4 auxiliary outputs; these will require custom wiring.
Logging and Analysis
- Internal data logging of 8 MB **NOW INCLUDED AS STANDARD**
- Fast download via Ethernet Data analysis with i2 Standard software (included) or optional i2 Pro using a Feature Licence
- Optional plug-in adaptor looms available for OBD-II, CAN and RS232 provide quick access to data from OEM or aftermarket ECUs
- Capable of accommodating over 300 channels derived from a mixture of analogue and digital inputs, RS232 and CAN data channels (CDL3 12 I/O upgrade required for analogue and digital inputs - **NOW INCLUDED AS STANDARD**)
- Customisable screen layout, measurement units and warnings
- Configurable curved bar graph can display any channel with optional peak, hold and shift markers
- 48 user-defined alarms, for example Low Oil Pressure, Low Fuel, Fast Lap
- Programmable overrides - particularly useful for showing values such as lap times
- Three programmable 'pages' for Warm-up, Practice and Race ensure the driver is shown only the most relevant information at any given time
- Adjustable backlight
More From This Category