Longacre Temp Compensated Digital Tyre Gauge with case
SKU code: LA53050
- Corrects tyre pressures back to a standard temperature
- Displays what the pressure would be if the tyre was actually at this pressure
- Will also function as a traditional tyre pressure gauge showing actual pressures - all 4 stored on display and it will serve as a precision tyre pyrometer, displaying all 12 tyre temps at the same time
- Includes adjustable length probe
- Backlight for night use
- Three bleed buttons - use 1, 2 or all 3 buttons for faster bleed off
- Swivel angle chuck
- Silver case for safe storage
Longacre Temp Compensated Digital Tyre Gauge with case.
Here's how it works:
Insert the tyre probe in the side of the gauge. Measure the temperature the usual way - in the tread area.
Push the Mode button to get to Temp Compensation. While in the Mode the pressures will be compensated and correct back to a standard temperature (80°). Push Mode again to go to tyre temps or back to traditional tyre pressures.
A Traditional Tyre Pressure Gauge Displays actual tyre pressures. Just take each tyre pressure, like when using a traditional gauge but push the Store Memory button and all 4 pressures are available for display. Reads pressures to 100 psi. Accurate throughout the range to 1/10 of a pound!
A Precision Pyrometer Ultra fast response. Takes tyre temps as you normally would. Just insert the probe into the tyre and when the temp stabilizes, push Store Memory. All 12 temps are stored on the display so you don't need to write them down as you go. Temperature Compensated Tyre Gauge Displays what pressures would be at the standard temperature (80°F).
|Barcode #||LA 53050|
More From This Category