The GT11 is a racing wheel specifically designed for use in open wheel racing and gaming environments.
Safety is always in the forefront of all MPI products. The inner structure has been engineered to deform under elevated impacts, absorbing the load and reducing the effect on the drivers upper body, offering an engineered safety advantage. The inner foam injection has been developed to have the highest vibration absorption rate in the industry. The special oval shaped grip makes holding the wheel a natural feel for the driver. The new aluminum D shaped structure features a unibody for increase rigidity and durability and a flat bottom for extra leg room and easy exit adding a sporty look to the unit.
The selected suede covering gives a very high grip feel, reducing the effort needed to hold the wheel and increase driver feeling.
Each wheel is individually serial numbered for traceability and comes complete with the MPI love and attention to detail.
- Diameter - 285mm
- Dish depth (front to back) - Zero dish
- Hole Pattern - 3 x 51mm
- Cover Material - Black Suede
- Designed for open-wheel racing and gaming environments
- MPI Safety™ construction for elevated impact absorption and reduced effect on the driver's upper body
- High-vibration absorption rate inner foam injection
- Special oval-shaped grip and D-shaped flat bottom for natural feel
- Unibody, one-piece integral aluminum structure with pilot holes only for increased rigidity and durability
- Suede covering for high-grip feel
- Individually serial numbered for traceability
- Made in Italy