The KD wheel is specifically designed for dirt kart Micro and Mini sprint.
Safety is always in the forefront of all MPI products. The inner structure has been engineered to deform under elevated impacts, absorbing the load and reducing the effect on the drivers upper body, offering an engineered safety advantage. The round shaped inner structure makes the holding of the wheel a natural feel for the driver. The inner foam is engineered to the highest vibration absorption rate in the industry. We offer 2 sizes, 13 and 14” both featuring a flat top area for increased visibility.
The mix of carbon look material with strategic areas finished with an extreme grip carbon look covering material (MPI RG material) with MPI Orange™ crossed stitched technique increases driver hand grip, reduces fatigue, and facilitates holding the wheel one-handed. The double MPI Orange™ markers help both driver and crew chief to get a visual reference of the steering wheel position.
Each wheel is individually serial numbered for traceability and comes complete with the MPI love and attention to detail.
- Diameter - 330mm / 350mm
- Dish depth (front to back) - 51mm
- Hole Pattern - 3 x 44mm
- Dirt karting aluminum steering wheel
- TI.G welded aluminum core wrapped in MPI vibration absorbing foam
- AIM Michron compatible with pre-machine spoke slot
- D shaped flat top for improved visibility/regular oval grip
- Dirt friendly/washable, weatherproof, rubberized, high grip covering material, with added bumps for increased hand stability
- Double MPI Orange™ markers for driver + crew chief reference
- Made in Italy