Stilo ST5 FN 8860 ABP Carbon Helmet
SKU code: STAA0710AG1S-XL-61
This latest version of the Stilo ST5 FN 8860 helmet is currently the only helmet to pass the FIA 8860-2018 ABP (Advanced Ballistic Protection) standard, making it the highest safety specification helmet ever developed. This 8860 version is constructed from solid carbon for high strength and light weigh and includes a reinforced section above the visor port. This removes the requirement for an additional Zylon visor panel.
- Distinctive GOLD logo decals exclusive to ABP models
- Electronics and side ports deleted for optimum weight saving
- Earmuffs: Certified for track use as they offer excellent isolation from external noises. They are removable and not fitted with speakers, which are not permitted on circuit: communication is always carried out through ear plugs (available separately). The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads (supplied) positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S, M and L-59) and one for large sizes (L-60, XL, XXL and XXXL).
- Optional: Air intakes, visors, short sun screen visor, top air system and frontal drinking system.
Ideal for use in single seater / formula racing the helmet is supplied as standard with a clear full size visor with a centre locking pin providing the most secure locking at high speeds and easy operation even when wearing gloves.
Supplied with factory fitted FHR (Hans) posts. This helmet is designed to be the lightest possible so it has no radio electronics or drinks ports, The removal of the side port gives the helmet a sleeker, more compact profile. If electronics are needed please consider the ST5 F 8860 Carbon helmet.
FIA 8860-2018ABP approved
More From This Category