Tilton’s 4000-Series hydraulic release bearing (also known as a hydraulic throwout bearing) features a 52mm (2.05″) radius-face contact bearing diameter. Ideal for 5.5″ – 8.5″ clutches, the 4000-Series hydraulic release bearing is optimal for direct mounting inside the bellhousing.
Machined from billet aluminum for strength and weight savings.
Avaiable in different contact diameters for various clutch applications.
- Tilton HRBs are designed, machined, assembled and checked by Quality Control at Tilton’s headquarters before they are approved and shipped. By using the highest quality materials, combined with the latest machining methods, our designs can be light, strong, and provide race-proven results, time and time again.
- Using the latest technologies, Tilton HRBs are treated with a durable, low-friction coating, created specifically for our use on HRBs. This coating aids in the long-wearing durability and high-performance they are known for.
- For proper seal tension, Tilton has created a unique multi-edged quad-tension seal, to ensure consistent feel, long term wearability, and lasting reliability. Seals have been tested to hundreds of thousands of actuations without failure, which is why this technology is built into every Tilton HRB.
- The resilient orange seal is your guard against unwanted HRB bore damage.
- Using the highest quality components, Tilton bearings are tested extensively for long life durability.
- Coupling high-quality, durable bearings with a constant contact design, your system is always ready to engage.
- As your clutch wears, Tilton HRBs compensate to maintain the same pedal feel, shift after shift.
Click the icons below to download the installation drawing and instructions
More From This Category