Tilton 600-Series 2 Pedal Floor-Mount
Forged Aluminium pedals with adjustable (vertical & horizontal) foot pads and anti-slip surfaces. Ratios achievable: 5.29:1, 5.44:1, 5.61:1, 5.75:1.
- Lightweight aluminium frame (4.6 lbs/2.1 kg) features guide "ramps" to reduce balance bar tipping. By decreasing balance bar tipping, friction is decreased and brake repeatability is improved.
- Large diameter 7/16"-20 balance bar, allowing front/rear brake bias adjustments, friction is decreased and brake repeatability is improved.
- Large diameter 7/16"-20 balance bar, allowing front/rear brake bias adjustments, minimizes flex to provide a solid pedal feel/response. PTFE coated aluminium clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivot feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
Click the icons below to download the installation drawings and instructions
Watch the Tech Videos below
or 4 payments of $224.75 with Learn more