Tilton 600 Series, 3 pedal aluminium floor mount assembly.
Now comes standard with wide brake pedal pad.
- Forged aluminum pedals with adjustable (vertical & horizontal) foot pads and anti-slip surfaces.
- Adjustable pedal ratio (5.29:1, 5.44:1, 5.61:1, 5.75:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Large diameter 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide “ramps” to reduce balance bar tipping, decreasing friction and improving brake repeatability.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
Mounting location: Floor
Pedal material: Forged aluminum
Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
Click the icons below to download the installation drawings and instructions
Watch the Tech Videos below
More From This Category