Tilton’s 800-Series overhung pedal assembly merges the performance of 900-Series pedal assembly technology and the renowned value of 600-Series pedal assemblies. Features high-efficiency spherical bearing type balance bar and pivot-mount master cylinder design.
- High-efficiency balance bar and pivot-mount master cylinder design
- Forged aluminum pedals are engineered for high rigidity and low weight.
- Adjustable pedal ratios (5.0:1 – 6.2:1) enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Foot pads can be adjusted vertically, horizontally and in angle to suit individual driver preferences
- Large diameter 7/16”-20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil impregnated bronze bushings decrease stiction.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide “ramps” to reduce balance bar tipping, decreasing friction and improving brake repeatability.
Click the icon below to download the installation drawing
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $224.75 with Learn more