Tilton’s newly designed 76-series master cylinders incorporate new features, such as the added top outlet port, to provide universal appeal. The 76-Series master cylinder retains its rear port to continue to match the function of the old version, while the added extra-deep top port enables the use of a banjo fitting.
76-Series Master Cylinder Features
- Addition of a top AN-3 outlet port (along with the original rear outlet port) allows for more flexibility with plumbing.
- Optional use of either port to connect to a brake pressure sensor, bleed port, brake light switch, and more.
- Top outlet port is compatible with both AN-3 and banjo fittings.
- Both outlet ports can now be used with standard fittings without the need for modification or adapters.
- Lighter, more compact body design provides additional clearance.
Tilton’s 76-series master cylinders are not designed for use with ABS.
Click the icon below to download the installation instructions
Watch the Tech Videos below
or 4 payments of $208.03 with Learn more