The Sparco Sprint is an entry level race suit packed with features usually only found on suits with a higher price tag. This makes the sprint exceptional value for money.
- Soft breathable fabric for improved fabric
- Semi floating sleeves provide less restrictive movement
- Elasticated back panel allows for a close fit without restriction
The material is more breathable and softer than previous models, with a semi sheen outer layer for improved aesthetics. The suit also features an anti static lining.
- Multi layer(360-390 g/m² material weight)
- Front pockets
- Semi-gloss external finish
- New details and stitching
- Suede cross
- Cut belt
FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A/5.
Although there is a new Sparco Sprint Suit with FIA 8856-2018 homologation (Sparco Sprint Suit 2022), the 8856-2000 homologated suit is still a Level A approved suit for 2022 MOTORSPORT AUSTRALIA MANUAL TECHNICAL APPENDIX Schedule D – Apparel. For advice on what race suits best suit the safety standards you require, please call our friendly and knowledgeable staff on 1300 722 374.
More From This Category