Tilton’s 600-Series 2-pedal underfoot assembly (brake/throttle) is perfect for racers who need additional space in the cockpit. Unlike traditional floor-mount pedal assemblies with forward-facing master cylinders, the underfoot pedal assembly features a rear-facing master cylinder arrangement. This enables the pedals to be mounted further forward, which allows a greater range of driver seating positions. This, along with over a hundred pedal pad configurations and an adjustable pedal ratio, makes the new underfoot pedal assembly compatible with just about any racer in any application. The 2-pedal brake/throttle assembly is ideally suited to newer cars with dual-clutch transmissions, and therefore no need for a clutch pedal.
Forged aluminum pedals and an aluminum frame give the 600-Series underfoot pedal assembly rigid and lightweight support for even the most grueling applications. Included with the assembly is a large 7/16”-20 balance bar (P/N 72-260), which minimizes flex and provides a solid pedal feel. Action on the pedals is kept smooth and consistent with low friction oil-impregnated bushings on the pedal pivots. For additional customization, the 600-Series 2-pedal underfoot assembly is also compatible with customer-supplied false floors and heel rests. The optional Tilton throttle linkage kits are designed for use with either mechanical or drive-by-wire throttle systems.
The new 600-Series underfoot pedals are also available in a 3-pedal (P/N 72-616) configuration for use with traditional single-clutch transmissions.
The underfoot pedals are designed to accept Tilton’s 76-Series master cylinders.
- Forged aluminum pedals engineered for high rigidity and low weight
- Lightweight and rigid aluminum frame designed to accept customer-supplied false floor/heal rest
- Large 7/16”-20 balance bar minimizes flex and provides a solid pedal feel/response
- Aluminum foot pads can be adjusted vertically, horizontally and in angle to suit individual driver preferences
- Adjustable pedal ratio (5.4:1-6.9:1) enables fine tuning of braking system
- Low friction oil-impregnated bushing on pedal pivots
- Accepts Tilton 76-Series master cylinders