The Stilo ST5 GTN composite helmet is part of the hugely popular ST5 range of helmets developed to offer the very best in performance and comfort. This GTN composite version is ideal for saloon or GT racing where no radio communication is required. It is not fitted with any electronics or side ports which gives a sleeker and more aerodynamic profile as well as reducing the over all weight.
- No electronics or side ports which reduces weight and makes the profile more aerodynamic
- Lightweight composite shell
- Ideal for saloon or GT racers
- Smaller shell sizes for better aerodynamics and reduced weight
- Removable ear muffs offer excellent isolation from external noise. Supplied with different thickness, interchangeable backing pads for optimum comfort
The Stilo ST5 GTN has been developed with closed cockpit racing in mind but if required, the short sun shade can be removed and full face visor and fitting kit can be retro fitted to use in open cockpit cars. Stilo have designed the ST5 shells so that the size large is available in a smaller shell size which is more lighter and more aerodynamic.
Front spoilers, rear spoilers, air intakes, visors, tear offs, full face visors and fitting kits, top air systems and frontal drinking systems are all available to purchase separately.
If a helmet with part electronics (microphone and ear plug connection) with a short sun screen visor are required then please consider the Stilo ST5 GT helmet.
Includes factory fitted FHR / HANS Posts
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved
Now from $3,402.00
or 4 payments of $424.75 with Learn more
More From This Category