The F Model is a multifunctional steering wheel.
Safety is always in the forefront of all MPI products. The inner structure has been engineered to deform under elevated impacts, absorbing the load and reducing the effect on the drivers upper body, offering an engineered safety advantage. The inner foam injection has been developed to have the highest vibration absorption rate in the industry. The special oval shaped grip and extreme thumb inserts make the holding of the wheel a natural feel for the driver. The new aluminum structure features a unibody with no horn button for increase rigidity and durability.
3 different sizes (12, 13, and 14”) with 2 different covering materials, Suede and Pixel that both feature the MPI Orange™ center marker, are offered. The selected suede covering and its parallel MPI Orange™ hand stitched finish, give a very high grip feel, reducing the effort needed to hold the wheel while increasing driver feeling and giving a sporty look. It is a preferred material for track and tuning use. The Pixel (PX) covering is an extreme weather, washable material and its MPI Orange™ crossed stitching is a preferred material for outdoor and off-road usage.
Each wheel is individually serial numbered for traceability and comes complete with the MPI love and attention to detail.
- Diameter - 300mm
- Dish depth (front to back) - 32mm
- Hole Pattern - 6 x 70mm
- Cover Material - Black Suede Hand Sewn, MPI Orange Parralel Stitching, MPI Orange Marker
- Multifunctional aluminum steering wheel for track days, tuning, off-road, and SXS usage
- MPI Safety™ construction with engineered inner structure to deform under elevated impacts
- Inner foam injection with the highest vibration absorption rate in the industry
- Oval-shaped grip and extreme thumb inserts for natural feel
- Suede or Pixel covering with MPI Orange™ center marker
- MPI aluminum center hole bezel included
- Available in 12, 13, and 14 inches
- Made in Italy
or 4 payments of $262.50 with Learn more