The Stilo ST5 FN composite helmet is part of the hugely popular ST5 range of helmets developed to offer the very best in performance and comfort. This FN composite version is ideal for open cockpit racing and is not fitted with any electronics or side ports which gives a sleeker and more aerodynamic profile as well as reducing the over all weight.
- No electronics or side ports which reduces weight and makes the profile more aerodynamic
- Lightweight composite shell
- Ideal for open cockpit cars
- Superb ventilation system to allow optimal airflow through the helmet
- Smaller shell sizes for better aerodynamics and reduced weight
- Removable ear muffs offer excellent isolation from external noise. Supplied with different thickness, interchangeable backing pads for optimum comfort
The Stilo ST5 FN has been developed with open cockpit racing in mind but if required, the visor can be removed and a short sun shade can be retro fitted to use in saloon or GT racing, The visor has been designed to provide better vision and lifts fully out of the line of sight. The locking clasp is central and can easily be opened with one hand whilst wearing gloves. Stilo have designed the ST5 shells so that the size large is available in a smaller shell size which is more lighter and more aerodynamic.
Front spoilers, rear spoilers, air intakes, visors, tear offs, short sun screen visors, top air systems and frontal drinking systems are all available to purchase separately.
If a helmet with part electronics (microphone and ear plug connection) with a full visor are required then please consider the Stilo ST5 F helmet.
Includes factory fitted FHR / HANS Posts
FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 approved
More From This Category